1. No firearms or other weapons, including knives, shall be allowed in the courtroom or anywhere on the second floor of the courthouse.
2. No food shall be allowed in the courtroom. All drinks must be in containers that can be securely closed to avoid spills.
3. All cell phones or electronic devices must be silenced in the courtroom.
4. All persons in the courtroom shall, in their speech and actions, conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to the dignity and decorum of the courtroom setting. All persons shall refrain from any gestures and from conduct or behavior that manifests disrespect for others or disrupts the proceedings.
5. No photography, video recording, or audio recording in the courtroom, except members of the press with prior approval of the Court.
6. For information on the Court's dress code, please visit: www.sanjuancountywa.gov/233/conduct-dress-code.