Request for Interpreter

Do You Need an Interpreter?

(Utilice Google Translate para ver contenido en su idioma)
You can request the services of an interpreter for many phases of the court process, including hearings, at no cost to you.

Spanish Interpreter Request form

Contact Superior Court Offices: 

In Person: 2nd Floor of the Courthouse
By Telephone: (360) 370-7480
(San Juan County Court Administrator)

San Juan County Court Administrator 7/8/2015