Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Show All Answers
You cannot serve on a jury if you have been convicted of a felony and your civil rights have not been restored.
If you are in doubt about your eligibility for jury service, you may contact the Jury Manager.
Yes. You may reschedule your jury duty to a date within the next 4 months. You may reschedule your jury duty using the jury web portal, completing the reschedule option on page 2 of your jury summons or by contacting the jury manager at 360-378-9407 or email@example.com.
If you wish to defer your jury duty to a more convenient date, you must state the reason that you cannot serve during the scheduled time. You may also file a request by writing to: Jury Manager San Juan County P.O. Box 127 Friday Harbor, WA 98250
1. No firearms or other weapons, including knives, shall be allowed in the courtroom or anywhere on the second floor of the courthouse.
2. No food shall be allowed in the courtroom. All drinks must be in containers that can be securely closed to avoid spills.
3. All cell phones or electronic devices must be silenced in the courtroom.
4. All persons in the courtroom shall, in their speech and actions, conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to the dignity and decorum of the courtroom setting. All persons shall refrain from any gestures and from conduct or behavior that manifests disrespect for others or disrupts the proceedings.
5. No photography, video recording, or audio recording in the courtroom, except members of the press with prior approval of the Court.
6. For information on the Court's dress code, please visit: www.sanjuancountywa.gov/233/conduct-dress-code.