Building Permit Forms and Information

All Building permit applications are submitted via the SJC Permit Center.  Paper plans or applications are not accepted for Building permits.  The PDF permit application is no longer required, but you can still submit it or parts of it in the Permit Center.

Sewage disposal system and water availability applications must be submitted directly to Health & Community Services, with the appropriate fee, at PO Box 607, Friday Harbor, WA 98250. Read more about sewage system documentation and water availability requirements.

Prepare to apply 
here.  Visit the Critical Area Information page for guidance on critical areas.

State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Website & Forms